So we can FINALLY lift the lid on what “Ladies Who Lift” actually is!!!
Siobhan O’Hagan and I are teaming up on this little project and we are so excited to finally announce we are holding #ladieswholift seminars nationwide!
The purpose of these seminars is to introduce ladies to the benefits of weight training and also to get them started on how to fit a healthy lifestyle into their current routine.
This will be a fun morning of learning, training, eating and hopefully lots of fun!
So what will the morning involve?
- A little learning on the importance of weight training for females
- How to do basic compound movements (Squat, Bench, Deadlift etc)
- How to approach nutrition – from both a ‘flexible dieting’ and ‘clean eating’ approach
- A lifting session incorporating the moves above
- A HIIT session
- Chats, photos, fun and mingling with your new FIT FAM!
What else is included?
All the #ladieswholift will also go home fully equipped to start their NEW fitness and food routine which includes:
- A booklet with all the information we speak about including a training plan to try yourself
- Food information and recipe ideas to get you started
- An exclusive #ladieswholift Goodie Bag filled with heathy treats from the most popular fitness brands and local suppliers
- An exclusive discount offered to continue with an online coaching or personal training program with either me or Siobhan
Here are the dates:
Sunday July 3rd from 10am-1pm in The Body Building, Raheen, Limerick
Link to Tickets THE BODY BUILDING SOLD OUT*****
Saturday July 9th from 10am-1pm in Primal Strength and Movement, Lisburn Co. Antrim
Sunday July 17th in Pearsons Fitness and Performance Portlaoise
You will need to act quick as spaces are extremely limited as we want to have small groups to ensure everybody can learn.
If you are a business who would like to get involved in the goodie bags or a gym that would be interested in holding a seminar – please get in touch at [email protected]
Can’t wait to see you all!