So you may have decided that your New Year resolution will be adopting an Eat Clean lifestyle. Here’s a little list of things that are on our shopping list each week.
- Good Carbs: Sweet Potato, Quinoa, Brown Rice, Oats (GF)
- Proteins: Lean Steak, Chicken, Turkey, Eggs, Salmon, Cod, Cheese.
- Healthy Fats: Raw Nuts (Almonds, Cashews, Brazil, Walnuts), Avocado, Almond Butter, Coconut Oil
- Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Chilli powder, Himalayan Pink Salt, Cumin, Tumeric.
- Vegetables: Broccoli, Peppers, Courgettes, Cauliflower, Spinach, Mushrooms, Onions, Garlic, Green Beans, Mangetout, Bean Sprouts, Sprouted Mung Beans, Butternut Squash, Aubergine
- Fruits: Apples, Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Lemons, Limes, Bananas.
- Other: 85% Dark Chocolate, Rice Cakes (GF), Coffee, Green Tea, Almond Milk (unsweetened), Crackers (GF), Unsalted Butter, Raw Cacao Butter, Raw Cacao Powder.
Making a start stocked up with these foods will go a long way to kick starting your Eat Clean lifestyle. Stay tuned to The A Department for recipes and meal ideas to help you along your way.
Don’t forget to check out our FACEBOOK page.
See you there!
Leanne and Dave